Wednesday, October 1, 2014

#200 ====ITS 200 POST====


Hey guys this is my 200 post, yay! and my first post for the month of October.  I will be posting  items Lavarock Creations, CWS, Poised Urban Apparel and DC 89, Supposed to be this long been posted but since I was away from SL for long time I only going to post this items today and I apologized for that :). For today I made a 3 looks out of this items and hope you like them.





SKIN:* Morphine : Jade Medium Skintone (Natural)
HAIR:"D!va"" Hair "Mana" (Onyx)
JEWELRIES:[Modern.Couture] Jewelry - (comes with Carmela Black Turquoize and Beige)~Designer Circle 89~
TOP:.:COLORS WORLD STORE:.Top Lola 
JEANS:.:COLORS WORLD STORE:.Voltage Female Pants
SHOES: Loordes of London-The Infinity Heel-#17 ~Designer Circle 89~





JACKET: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/-EDGE OPEN SHIRT FEMALE
JEANS:.:COLORS WORLD STORE:.Voltage Female Pants
SHOES: ::Poised:: Nine - Mesh HiTop Sneakers 




DRESS: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/-MAR BELTED DRESS
SHOES; Loordes of London-The Infinity Heel-#22~Designer Circle 89~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY THURSDAY.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's called political economy because it is has nothing to do with either politics or economy.
~Stephen Leacock
~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment