Saturday, August 24, 2013

#5 ~~SKINS~~ 2nd part



Hello everyone, its a nice shinny day today and I have a good feeling that my day will be great (smile). I wish you guys too. Today I will show you the second part of the previews post. In my previews blog  I posted some skin with light tones and now I will show you some dark tones.

I believe that Black is beautiful and I prefer dark skin tone and for me darker skins are sexy and exotic and maybe some will agree with me, and here are some free skins with dark tones I hope you like them and grab your copy while there are still in store, Enjoy!

::mar::

 

SKIN: ::mar:: CS. Lolita Skin. Group Gift
EYE: MULHOLLAND - Hollywood SwagBag - Angelina Jolie Eyes/Mole Free <Marketplace>
HAIR: [e] Paper  - 75L

! Kyxe 


SKIN: ! Kyxe - lucy Skin Special Music  - Gift
EYES: A.G. Clarus Eyes Collection (Watermelon)<Marketplace 1L$>
HAIR: [e] Daffodil - 75L$

[Hush]




SKIN: [Hush] Summer Skin  SeaBlue- Group Gift
EYE: [Hush] SeaBlue eyes
HAIR: [e] Interrupt - 75L$


[ Al Vulo! ]


SKIN: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Arya 2 ] - [ -Supporter ] group gift
EYE: [Hush] SeaBlue eyes
HAIR: Eaters Coma - GIFT 03 / MOCHA



All skins I posted in this blog I only used one shape, which is the shape I made and I used always, but I have several shape in my shape store and you can drop by check them (Glam shape). I also mix and match this skins with my favorite hairs, eyelashes and free eyes, but you can basically wear any eyes, hair and eyelashes you like. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..Have a wonderful day!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed?
~Michelangelo





No comments:

Post a Comment