Monday, September 29, 2014

# 199 ==== STILL OMG====


Hello to all my Glam People, I miss you all and my blog. Been two weeks since I posted here :(. I apologized. My Computer got a little tech issues and because I am also busy in RL I have no time to bring it to the technician, finally yesterday I went to see its doctor and now  my computer is all fine and alive again lol. I really miss a lot of things. I miss my a lot of post and updates and also the items that was sent to me. I apologized also to all the designer for not posting some of your items :), I hope I can make up with you guys who are so patience and understanding. 

Now I am back on tracks and first thing I did yesterday is to get on my computer log on SL and see what I can blog first and checking all my blog groups and I am so awe that I have a lots of items to blog but I need to catch up so making a decision is hard lol* and I decided to feature today items from BRii Underground Wear and DC 89. BRii has new items at the OMG and also the Designer Circle 89th just started a new set of items so no further a do, here are my looks for today. 





OUTFIT #1: ** Brii ** SELENE BLACK VERSION ROCKER STYLE COMPLETE OUTFIT
OUTFIT #2: ** Brii ** SAMAY BLACK VERSION ROCKER STYLE COMPLETE OUTFIT 




SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - LONDON ~Designer Circle 89~
HAIR: Tableau Vivant~ Upshaw - Sidebangs - Solstice ~Collabo88~
NAIL POLISH: JaM -Slink -Denise ~Designer Circle 89~
OUTFIT #1:** Brii ** SOFIA PANDA KAWAII STYLE COMPLETE OUTFIT (Group Gift)
OUTFIT #2: :** Brii ** KAWAII DRESS TEXTURE CHANGE ** (1L$)




BRII Underground Wear Other Store Landmarks:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. KISSES TO ALL.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I like Cinderella, I really do. She has a good work ethic. I appreciate a good, hard-working gal. And she likes shoes. The fairy tale is all about the shoe at the end, and I'm a big shoe girl. ~Amy Adams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~





1 comment: