Friday, September 5, 2014

#190 ==== I LOVE THOSE JEANS====


HELLO! I have two questions for you, First Q? Do you like jeans? and Second Q? Have you been at the Rowena Spingflower Store?... You may have different answer for both questions, it might be you answer both YES or YES and NO or both NO or the other way around.  This is not a question of right or wrong but some how you will agree with me :) if I'll say that you will have a reasons to like jeans and go to Rowena Spingflower store because Rowena just released there new collections of jeans, from casual to biker's look , the design is so stylish and all items has color changing  HUD, also  I personally like there the new shoes and boots and if your not a fan of jeans Rowena has array of clothes fits your needs. Come Check Rowena Spingflower stores :). 




SKIN: * Morphine : Jade Peach Skintone (smoky)
EYES: * Morphine : Trinity Aura Eyes
HAIR: little bones. Gardenhead - GIFT





OUTFIT#1: {RS} Fiona Top & Pants 
OUTFIT#2:  {RS} Jackie Jacket & Pants 
OUTFIT#3:  {RS} Karen Vest & Pants 
BOOTS:  {RS} Fiona Boots  
SHOES:  {RS} Kelly Heels Slink High 




OUTFIT: 
 {RS} Alicia Shirt & Ruffled Skirt 
BOOTS:  {RS} Kaylie Boots 
NAILS: ~GS~ Glam Nails French
BRACELETS:  {RS} Oscula Papilionem Braclet 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Kisses to all.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm into a casual-dressing girl: blue jeans and a tank top is super sexy. But the sexiest thing on a girl - when I see it I'm like, oh my God - is these little tight boxers. Don't get me wrong, g-strings are fine, but those cover a little, to where it's just enough.~Jensen Ackles


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment