Wednesday, September 10, 2014

#194 ====WAITING FOR MY ORDER=====


Hey everyone, I woke up early this morning and I so hungry so I went to a diner  to get breakfast and I really love to eat pancakes and drink hot choco, but when I came to the diner no one is around and I don't think the diner is still close, I guess they're out of business :(. So instead, I check the fridge and help myself out *lol and because this diner was so cool I cant help myself not to take some blog photos :D... And here is my look for today, outfit from BRII Underground Wear. Hope you like it.






SKIN: * Morphine : Nadine Medium Skin Gift 
(to join, buy any regular products and an automatic group invite will be sent to you)
HAIR: MOON{Hair}. Lunatic Fits - Fatpack, Group Gift
HAIRBASE: adoness: ornament: shaved hair tattoo
SHAPE: ~Glam Shape~ JUSTINE SHAPE
EARRINGS: Pure Poison - Lala Earrings Group Gift
OUTFIT: ** **Brii ** YESHE  ROCKER STYLE COMPLETE OUTFIT BLACK VERSION
(accessories are included)
(also comes with Blue Version)




BRII UNDERGROUND WEAR OTHER LANDMARKS:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. KISSES.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A poet could write volumes about diners, because they're so beautiful. They're brightly lit, with chrome and booths and Naugahyde and great waitresses. Now, it might not be so great in the health department, but I think diner food is really worth experiencing periodically.~David Lynch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



.

No comments:

Post a Comment