Monday, September 8, 2014

# 193 ====IT GIRL====


Hi glam people, I have posted on the previous blog post about Designer Circle half time and I am still posting some of the Designer Circle item because I don't want you to miss this glamorous item from Designer Circle 87th Round and you still have chance to get this exclusive clothing... HURRY!




HAIR: .:CHEVEUX:. Hair Fair2014 Gift (still availabe at the Cheveux Store)
SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. KimY Bronze ~Designer's Circle~
SHAPE: Coco Sands Shapes ~Designer's Circle~
EARRINGS: Baubles! by Phe Hard Rock Earrings ~Designer's Circle~
RINGS: Lazuri Trillion Ring (part of the Subscriber's Gift)
CLUTCH: MoiMoi Natural Bow Clutch ~SLF&O Gift~
NAILS: Baubles! by Phe  Metal Sequince Polish ~Designer's Circle~
SHOES: StormCrow Design's - *Extreme High Heels* Black ~Designer's Circle~
DRESS #1: .::PC::. Rouched Minidress "Seraphine" -Black ~Designer's Circle~
DRESS#2: ***GIULIADESIGN***DEVUTA Beige ~Designer's Circle~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HUGS EVERYONE.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm someone who loves to enjoy life and tries to focus on real things and real friendships. That's why I live very simply. I'm a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl. I don't spend much time fixing myself up or trying to look cool. I live like a normal person and even though I'm in a very high-profile business, I really don't let it affect the way I live. ~Cameron Diaz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment