Saturday, September 6, 2014

# 191 ==== OMG====


Hi everyone! There are new set of outfits from BRII Underground Wear at the OMG Room, 4 new complete outfit. Each outfit comes with accessories like shoes, tattoos, make up and bracelets. And today I made 4 looks out of this 4 outfits from BRII, I hope you like what I did today :).




OUTFIT: ** Brii **GEISHA THEME COSTUME COMPLET OUTFIT
HAIR: Amacci - Zoe 
EARRINGS: Sofia earrings Africana




OUTFIT:  ** Brii ** DALILA BLACK VERSION ROCKER STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT 
HAIR: .:cheveux:.X'mas Gift 2013
EARRINGS: Sofia earrings Africana




OUTFIT: ** Brii ** RAMRAS RED VERSIONS ROCKER STYLE COMPLET OUTFIT 
HAIR: Analog Dog - pop scotch - (AD freeball)




OUTFIT: ** Brii ** MINERVA BLACK VERSION ROCKER STYLE
HAIR: Analog Dog Bayou (AD freeball)
NECKLACE: MoiMoi Glam Necklace  ~SLF&O Gift~
CLUTCH: MoiMoi Floral Bow Clutch Fatpack  ~SLF&O Gift~


BRII Underground Wear Other Store Landmarks:

GOTH VIP
MONSTER ROCK
MARKETPLACE


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Blessed Sunday.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm into a casual-dressing girl: blue jeans and a tank top is super sexy. But the sexiest thing on a girl - when I see it I'm like, oh my God - is these little tight boxers. Don't get me wrong, g-strings are fine, but those cover a little, to where it's just enough.~Jensen Ackles


~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment