Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#10 ~~~GOWNS, SKINS. HAIRS AND MORE...~~~


Good morning pretty people, This is my first post for this month of September and lately I am so busy in RL and I am so sorry if I haven't post much yet. Anyways, today I have something for people who love gowns  Yesterday I went to one of my favorite stores  (~*~Shar's Gowns~*~), I usually buy gowns and dresses here in this store  cause there items are really affordable and very cute and I have found some freebies to share I hope you like them and also mix and match it with some fabulous things I found to create that glamorous look and some nice skins. 







HAIR: **CiC Group GIft -  Sadira II~ Mocha colors
GOWN: ~*~Shar's Gowns~*~Group Gift, Romani Lilac
EARRING: Lazuri Sienna Earrings
BRACELETS: *MM* Resin Bangles
SKIN: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Cecilia ] - [ -Glitter moccacino ] group gift




~~~~o0o~~~~




HAIR: **CiC Group Gift – Arriana - Mocha Colors
GOWN: ~*~Shar's~*~group freebie ~*~Green Grass
EARRING: ELUZION * Yessenia Earrings FATPACK <Sale 15L$>
BRACELETS: *MM* Resin Bangles
SKIN: Curves! September Group Gift (Female)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Beauty and femininity are ageless and can't be contrived, and glamour, although the manufacturers won't like this, cannot be manufactured. Not real glamour; it's based on femininity. ~Marilyn Monroe 







No comments:

Post a Comment