Thursday, January 30, 2014

#81 ====HAPPY WITH MY GOWNS====


Hello everyone, hope you enjoying your day as much as I do, and I like to say Happy Chinese New year to all, even if your Chinese or not lol. Well I am not Chinese but I will give you some FAQ's. Probably I will be talking about history, well which I am expert off lol*,ok a little I guess. Since in our country  is a melting of different culture and one of the influencing culture is the Chinese culture. The Chinese culture is part of our heritage since the first trading was occur between our ancestors and that of the Chinese people and that has a big effect in our present culture and here we observe the celebration of Chinese New Year, oh I think that's enough lecture for this day :)). Actually my post isn't about Chinese New Year or Chinese culture or even the year of the wooden horse but because I am a fan of Chinese New Year I just wanna talk about it *grin. yes I am funny sometimes not only sometimes but most of the times. Ok now lets get back to business. Today I will going to share to you some of the gorgeous gowns from well known stores and designers that I have found all over SL and matching them with this lovely skins I collected, I am so happy to share this gowns to you hope you like them guys!






SKIN: .:Panda Punx:. BS Brooklyn Jan 2014 GG {Shimmer}
EARRINGS: Elysium Rebellion earrings - silver (June groupgift - unisex) 
HAIRS: TRUTH HAIR Fernanda Group Gift 




GOWN:  *Bliss Couture* Free New Year Mermaid Gown 




SKIN: **SHINE** Monique Freckles/Pale (GroupGift) 




GOWN: [[ Masoom ]] Kysar




SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - January Group Gift
(there is fee to join and before you teleport on the landmark 
given in the link please wear your group tag)




GOWN: SAS -  December 2013 Gown (there is fee to join)




SKIN: :F: Group.Gift#6.2013




GOWN: Paris METRO Couture: Sydney Flower Gown
 (exclusive for Sydney City members)




SKIN: .:Panda Punx:. BS DEC. 2013 Bree Group Gift




GOWN: -AZUL- GroupGift2014Jan
SHOES: 2000 members group GIFT by {kokoia}





SKIN: .:Panda Punx:. Briella {Love Spell} Feb 2014 GG




GOWN: :: PM :: Merry Gown - Holidays Gift 2013




SKIN: Elysium - Calima - Special tone (Happy New Year gift)



GOWN: SAS - January 2014 Gown (there is fee to join)



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~





If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. KUNG HEI FAT CHOI !!!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This may be a dream, but I'll say it anyway: I was supposed to be married last year, and I bought a gown. When I meet Nelson Mandela, I shall put on this gown and have the train of it removed and put aside, and kiss the ground that he walks on and then kiss his feet.

~Nina Simone


~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment