Sunday, February 2, 2014

#82 ====CLUB 108 GROUP GIFTS====



Kisses to all, it is wonderful  to start a day with a hot choco and a smile :), hope you are all having a great day. I am not fun of clubbing or parties especially if the place is noisy and crowded neither SL or RL, probably because I am quite reserve and I am sober and I hate noise because noise triggers my migraine :), well now you know somethings about me lol*, but most of the time I go to some party invites in SL from SL DJs and friends and family parties which I cant refuse but what good thing about SL you can do anything, sky the limit, you can do what ever you want, of course its a virtual word I can drink without being drank, I can smoke with clear lungs, I can just turn of the speaker if I don't want noisy backgrounds and music and I can be the best dancer even in reality I am not lol* that so simple. I can do anything I want with no expectations and limitation and no one will say that it is taboo or deviancy, though this things are authorized perse, but even we can do all of this things still in my point of view we should always think that we have responsibilities in every action we make even SL is a virtual world. Many players will say SL is SL and RL is RL and they are separate but we should always keep in mind that every avatar there is a human behind, a true person with feelings and emotions. Let us remember that every things we do it has consequence and we have responsibility in all the actuation we do either in Real or in our Secondlife.

well enough of the chitchat lol* and lets go back to the real topic *grin. What I have to you today is connected with clubs and parties and I think this will excite you to go to this this place and party with them, even if you are a party animal or not. Recently  CLUB 108 recently had its grand opening and what I am excited about its not that they have the best DJs and host in town or they play the best music but what I like most is there freebies, as the music starts and the club begun operating, they also have this wall of freebies to all the people who likes to party with them, I think this is a great idea to give freebies to all even this is a part of there marketing strategy or simply wants to be generous. This is a big help to the new resident and good job to them. and for my first post this month of February, I get some of the gifts there given away and I want to show you some of the clothes that I like most, so TP yourself and party with them and enjoy your gifts xoxo.



HERE IS YOUR LANDMARK:






SKIN USED: C108 Belleza Skin Gift
HAIR USED: little bones. Black Mirror Group Gift (look for group notices)
DRESS: [Cynful] Sexy Back Dress - Jeans Slate Blue 
EARRINGS:_CD_ Curved Earrings - Club 108 Gift
NAILS: Action Nails Club 108 Gift
BRACELETS: Cute Poison - Celestial Bracelets RB





OUTFIT: MoiMoi Pink City Outfit (comes with shoes, bag, earrings and Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccino) 





 DRESS: DCNY_Leather Apron Dress_'Kiss' Club 108 Exclusive Gift






WING: .::VD::. Cherry Wing Gift
1: top: .::VD::. Sugah Bra Strawberry free
skirt: .::VD::: Dottie Dress free  (I only use the skirt)
2: Barely Legal - Innocent Me (Ocean)
3: Barely Legal - Unfaithful
4: Barely Legal - Cammie Set (Pink)



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~



If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. LETS PARTY !!!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I had years of partying, and I was kind of surprised and happy I survived it all. Now, being a parent, I look back on it thinking, Oh God, the things you did! ~Jeff Bridges 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment