Sunday, February 16, 2014

#85 ====SUNDAY TREATS====


Hi to all my glamorous people, and I like to greet you all a HAPPY HEARTS DAY, hope you enjoy your Valentine's day, well in my case I don't have date this Valentine cause my hubby is away and working overseas :)) and for those who doesn't have partner or boyfriend or didn't have romantic date this Valentines like me, don't be sad because for me if you found that someone who will make you happy, everyday is a Valentine *grin. Maybe that sounds corny but its true :D...

Recently I didn't post anything on my blog because I was out of town doing RL stuff, I am so busy in RL and like I always say always prioritized your RL. I think we are all engrossed with this game but always keep in mind that we have always real life :)). But, today since I miss you guys and I know you miss my post, I have many finds to share to you  and I think you we love what I will show you and yesterday Miamai updates sent me a note card about there February gift and I went there to pick my gift and unfortunately I couldn't get my gift and I think I was lagged at that time but it was so nice to be at Miamai store because the people are so warm and friendly and I met some of the Models of Miamai who greeted me and help me get my gift and I met Monica , Miamai owner and we had a little chat. It was so nice to meet such people and I adore such people who has talents, not only that they make pretty clothes and stuff but they also share some of there creation to us for free, we should always thank this generous designers for the freebies and gifts. Thank you Ms. Monica of Miamai. And speaking of generosity, The Shops is too generous to share and give us free Mesh Hand and Feet, what a treat to all of us from The Shops. So I don't want you to wait any longer here is your Sunday treats xoxo.





SKIN:.::WoW Skins::. Gisella GG FEB. Tan (there is fee to join)
HAIR:( r e d ) M i n t ~ gG 02'14
EARMUFF:Luas Kawaii Earmuffs Gift
TOP: ::Una:: Punk Top
PANTS: ::Una:: Harem Pants
MESH FEET:TheMeshProject! (MeshFoot)(f) 'Low!'
TheMeshProject! (MeshHand)(f) 'Bare'







SKIN: Curves-FEBRUARY-Gift-Girls
HAIR:little bones Flower Door Group Gift (check for group notices)
EYEGLASSES:Luas Urban Style - Angy Glasses - Free at Suicide Doll event!
TOP: Miamai_February Group Gift
SHORTS:  Ricielli 
EARRINGS AND NECKLACE:*N@N@* Bag Belove SET *SL frees and offers 
(Check group notices) 
MESH HANDAND FEET:TheMeshProject! (MeshFoot)(f) 'Low!'
TheMeshProject!  (MeshHand)(f) 'Relaxed'
PUPMS:TheMeshProject! The Shops! Freebie Pumps *fat pack (Pay for any amount you desire)







SKIN:Lara Hurley Skin-Happy Valentine's Day
HAIR:little bones True Affection Group Gift (check for group notices)
DRESS::PC:. Happy valentine's day Dress *SL frees and offers 
(Check group notices) 
EARRINGS AND RINGS: Lazuri Spring Collection Group Exclusive Earrings Rings
MESH HAND AND FEET:TheMeshProject!  (MeshFoot)(f) 'Low!'
TheMeshProject!  (MeshHand)(f) 'Relaxed'
PUPMS:TheMeshProject! The Shops! Freebie Pumps *fat pack (Pay for any amount you desire)







SKIN:7 Deadly s{K}ins - FebruaryGroup DEF
HAIR:little bones Sea Wolf - GIFT (check group Notices)
DRESS: ::Una:: MIni drees group gift
BAG  ::Una::Travel bag Pink *Fantasy Faire* (1L$) check ads
ACCESSORIES: Lazuri Diamond Drop Earrings and
Lazuri Diamond Graduated  Tennis Necklace (there is fee to join)
MESH HAND AND FEET:TheMeshProject!  (MeshFoot)(f) 'Low!'
TheMeshProject!  (MeshHand)(f) 'Relaxed'
PUPMS:TheMeshProject! The Shops! Freebie Pumps *fat pack (Pay for any amount you desire)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~


NOTE: 

(To be able to get your free Mesh Feet and Hand, Teleport at The Shops Store and get the Shopping Hud and the Style Hud and then look for the Shops  Mesh Project teleporter and teleport at the said place and you can see this freebies and before purchasing you need to wear first the Shopping Hud in order for you to buy the said items and when the purchase was done wear the said item and start styling it by wearing the Style Hud.)


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~



If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY HEARTS DAY!!!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.~Thomas Merton



~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment