Tuesday, February 18, 2014

#86 ====PINK VS RED====


Hi  and huggies to all, Last week was Valentine and all the store are giving away gifts and I came up in an idea to collect all this gorgeous gifts and I think I made a good find and a good job for me lol* and this is what I want to share to you, these lovely gowns I collected. Yeah maybe Valentines is over and you cant wear it on Valentines since its over but there will always another date for you :)), so here are your gifts xoxo.






SKIN: Izzie's - Valentine's Gift (Maci Skin porcelain
EYES: {S0NG} :: Alaska Eyes **Gift** with 4 eye color (1L$)
HAIR: Magika Many  HUD [03] 50L$ (i dont know until when its available)
GOWN: -AZUL- Feb 2014 Group Gift
JEWELRIES: Lazuri Heart To Heart Earrings and Necklace Group Gift ( there is a fee to join)
BRACELETS: Total Style - GIFT BRACELETS
BAG: TuTy's .Mesh Heart Clutch in Red Satin and Python-embossed (MarketPlace)
( I checked today and its no longer free sorry)
SHOES: Essenz Gift (With Love Fair)







SKIN: :F: Group.Gift#7.2014
HAIR: Tameless Hair Scarlett - Naturals (*Not Your Toy 10L$ Sale-Hunt)
EYES: {S0NG} :: Alaska Eyes **Gift** with 4 eye color (1L$)
JEWLRIES: Lazuri Regal Desire - Red - Bracelets, Choker and Earrings Group Gift
 ( there is a fee to join)
GOWN #1: Mimi's Temptress Gown - SUEDE CERISE
GOWN #2: :: PM :: Valentina Gown - Valentine's Group Gift  50L$ to join)
GOWN #3: ~Sassy!~ Radiance gown - Xmas Group Gift








SKIN: Izzie's - Valentine's Gift (Maci Skin porcelain)
EYES: {S0NG} :: Alaska Eyes **Gift** with 4 eye color (1L$)
HAIR: Magika Many  HUD [03] 50L$ (I don't know until when its available)
JEWELRIES: Lazuri Heart To Heart Earrings and Necklace
GOWN #1: ::Poised:: Ahava Mesh Gown
GOWN #2: :.Envious.: Spectra 
GOWN #3: Wild Serenity Sweet valentine GG
    


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~




If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. :))


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself.~Walter Anderson


~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment