Monday, February 24, 2014

#90 ====CASUAL MONDAYS====



GOOD DAY TO ALL! Sometimes have you ever experience you are being bored in one thing you do? and that what exactly I experience lately :(. I am so bored in SL and I dont know what I can do and at the same time I am so addicted to SL that there is this point I just logged at SL but I was away for long time and when I check my computer I have lots of messages and note cards from the stores subscribers box but good thing I need to do my blog so instead of mourning about my boredom , What I did is I spent my time exploring in SL and reading some blogs. Reading others blogs helps me a lot in my blog, I get fresh ideas and also updates. And I discover this event Its called the The Style Icon and what I did is I search every stores participating at the said event and luckily upon looking to all the stores, I found this cool freebies from Essenz, Live Glam, Fabouzz and for my looks today I add this lovely gifts from Chop Zuey, Coldlogic, Faboo and Ncore and  I think I made a good job with my look today and I think this outfit will be one of my favorites. hope you like them :)).




















SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Vanessa DC 1**LUCKY LETTER (300L$ to join)
HAIR: TRUTH
JEWELRIES: Chop Zuey Heart & Soul Earrings (350L$ to join)
Chop Zuey Heart & Soul Necklace (0L$)
CLUTCH BAG: Chop Zuey- All that Glitters Clutch Purse Red (350L$ to join)
DRESS: coldLogic dress - anniversary.2014 (Subscriber's Gift)
SHOES: N-core GROUP GIFT "Pink Glitter Zebra" (50L$ to join)






RING: Chop Zuey I Carry Your Heart Ring (350L$ to join)
DRESS: [LG] Boutique-[ WINTER-13] Royals Hud 1 (The Style Icon Gift)(0L$)
SHOES: Essenz - Montreal (Cream) (The Style Icon Gift)








TOP #1: ! Fabouzz - Drop Back Sleveless Shirt [Pink] Group Gift
TOP #2: FABOO . ST VALENTINES DAY SUBBO GIFT
SHOES: Eudora 3D Blaze Hi-Tops Group Gift
SHORT:  FLG


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY WEEKDAYS


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.~Friedrich Nietzsche


~~~~~~~~~~~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment