Sunday, February 23, 2014

#89 ====THE TOPS===


Hi to all, first I like to thank all the people who have liked my facebook page and also who have checked my blog and now the Glam and Free by Sybil has 10,000 hits, I did realized that after few months my blog could reached such an achievement and I am very happy and I am so determine to find more freebies for you guys and because of that here are some freebie tops I collected while I am exploring in SL...Hope you like them.... happy weekend xoxox.....







SKIN: :F: Street Diva Complete Avatar with hair SHOES AND ACCESSORIES
(part of the Starter Gift Box that was shown in my last blog)
Mouches: A:S:S Decades - Mouches
TOP#1:little bones. Rey Crop Top - Little Bones (Check Group Notices)
TOP #2: ::: EhR ::: _ Women's mesh vest (Figure) Black
TOP#3: ::Una:: Corset valentines






SHOES: *TC* Hollah Sneakers - Cutie P GG
BRACELETS: [: B!ASTA :] :GAETANA: Bracelets in 4 colors
EARRINGS: [: B!ASTA :] :GAETANA: Ear hoops in 4 colors
PANTS: Lazy Day Sweatpants (Gray) MP (1L$)
TOP#1:  ::: EhR ::: _Women's Sweater (Cream)_group
TOP#2: AUSHKA&CO-Love Shirt Hearts-Group Gift
TOP#3: Alyce Group Gift - Wild Top - Blueberry






SKIRT:Lamp*Light - Frill Tutu Skirt MP (sorry no longer available)
TOP#1: Luas Urban Style - Nicky Top
TOP#2: Alyce Group Gift - Leopard Tops - Fire Reds






JEANS: :F: UltraLowRiders Blue ( Tone 1 )
(part of the Starter Gift Box that was shown in my last blog)
SHOES: ( r e d ) M i n t ~ gG 01'13
TOP#1:::Una:: Pitufa Free 3
TOP#2::YOON Christmas Gift Beach Kaftan
TOP#3: ::Una:: Skull Shirt
TOP#4: ::Una:: Love music! 






SKIRT: Mesh Flared Skirt Degrade PINK- Kharanee's Clothing MP (1L$)
TOP#1: *TC* HotTop - Sweet (Lucky Letter)
TOP#2: WTB * CUORICINA mesh Tshirt



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. :))


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I think they all went too far. Their jeans got too low, their tops got too see-through. Personally, I think that sexy is keeping yourself mysterious. I'm really an old-fashioned girl, and I think I'm totally sexy.~Stevie Nicks


~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment