Tuesday, September 2, 2014

#187 ====SEPETEMBER GIRL====


September is here, September is my favorite month and I am so excited what is waiting for us, new releases, fairs, designs  and many more and for my first post for this month I want to share to you this two pretty lingeries from Sofia Collectibles and you can have them for free because this are Sofia's Gifts for this month. So grab them now :).





SKIN: * Morphine : Jade Medium Skintone
HAIR: Tameless Hair Vera Group Gift
LINGERIE: Sofia Collectibles September Gift (Blue and Pink Lingerie)
FLATS: Essenz - Maui






SLINK NAILS APPLIERS: ~GS~ Glam Nails Circles






~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY WEEKEND.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My favourite poem is the one that starts 'Thirty days hath September' because it actually tells you something. ~Groucho Marx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment