Thursday, September 4, 2014

# 189 ====RUNWAY AND RAMP====


Hello guys! I had a funny experience that I like to share to you, I went at the Hollywood Airport this morning and I explore the place a bit and from there I saw the Hollywood Plaza and I decided to took some photographs for my blog at the said site and while taking photos someone IM me to move out at the runway and go to the ramp because the airplane will land, basically the pilot wants me move because I am blocking her way *lol and that was embarrassing but I laugh and yes I should be taking photographs at the runway or else I will be hit by the airplane and good thing avatars don't die unlike RL and while moving at the ramp so the airplane can land, I thought of this. "what is the connection and similarity of  Airport to Modelling" *lol. Probably now you know the answer :).

Ok! back to business, I am happy today because Ydreece Forster of Morphine BodyShop just released a new tones/shades for Jade Skin, Jade Skin is one of my favorite Skin because it really fits my new Avatar Shape and I personally love the Tan tone with smoky eye shadows because it gives me that seductive looks *smizing and to complete my look for today, matching this pretty skin with another gift from Sofia Collectibles, Sofia's decided to give another gift beside the lingerie that was recently posted here, that is so generous of you Sofia, thank you and also I like to thank and congratulate Lavarock Creations for giving us another gift for the month of September. Congratulation to Edu and Xena for reaching 5000 group members and for those you not yet a member, join Lavarock group NOW! Not only you can get monthly group gifts we might as well get another gift if we reached another thousand *grin and Finally don't forget to check the Designer's Circle 87th round there are lots of interesting and lovely merchandise and I am surely you will find something you cant resist to buy :).





SKIN: * Morphine : Jade Tan Skintone (Smoky)
EYES: * Morphine : Trinity Aura Eyes 
HAIR: little bones. Glass Leaf - GIFT (fee to join)
EARRINGS: Chop Zuey Amour Delicata Plt/Blu Earrings (0L$)
CARDIGAN & BRA: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/ -DECADENCE OPEN HOODIE 5000 Member Gift (male and female version)
TOP AND SKIRT: ~S~ Alexa Outfit Special Gift for September
SHOES: HolyHood Slink Holly Mesh Franzini Heels Silver ~Designer's Circle~
POSES: IOS Scarlet Pose ~Designer's Circle~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Kisses to all.

visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I'm coming out with a wine... I'm actually a restaurateur. I have Famous Famiglia Pizzeria that has opened up in the Sacramento airport. I'm also working with my business partner on opening up the Linnethia Lounge. ~NeNe Leakes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment