Sunday, June 15, 2014

#145 ====GUYS DAY====


Happy Father's Day To all the Daddies specially to the most wonderful men in SL, to my 3 Daddies in SL and to my SL bothers and friends happy dads day to all of you. Yes, I have 3 dads in SL *grin. confusing but is true. If you where confuse I am also confused as you are *lol and SL family tree is complicated and neither I cant explain but I think that's how SL family relation works and its a long story if I will tell you how I got three daddies and in SL you can get as many adoption and as many father and mother and family, also some SL communities specially Role playing communities are looking for family members  but either you have many or you only have one, what is important is that you build friendship and its hard to find true people in the virtual world but lucky I am I found few but I can say the best :). And because its Father's day I made a simple look for this day for all the daddy, I hope you like it.




SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - June 2014 Group Gift for Men
HAIR: [taketomi]_Sen_II_Group Gift 
EYES: AG. June Gift
JACKET: V-Spot *Cosmo Gift* - Bono Jacket - Brown ~CSR~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DADDIES!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.~Dawn French

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment