Friday, June 27, 2014

154 ====RHAPSODY=====


Hi everyone :), I hope you have a goodnight sleep last night because me I don't know if I had a nightmare, I dreamt  that I am kinda sort of a super hero with a katana in my hand, I went to an asylum where there is an evil man killing all the patient and at the said asylum I need to save someone but unfortunately the person I am about to save died and now I need to find the chef you kill my friend and had a revenge and to cut the long story short :)...at the end of course I won and the evil man died :) pretty weird dream right? lol*. Oh well, back to blogging, to all you likes metal and something dark here is an event you need to watch out, this up coming event is called The Rhapsody and the genre of this event its something Metal and joining the said event is Morphine BodyShop and Apparel and the Morphine creates a new and exclusive outfit just for this event. The event will start tomorrow June 28, 2014 until July 12, 2014. And here is my look for today...
  




SKIN: * Morphine : Kazumi Peach Skintone (Dainty)
SHOES:  * Morphine :Mary Jane Slink High heel shoes Group Gift
( to be able to join the Morphine group you need to buy any regular items and an automatic join invites will be sent to you after purchasing an item and you can also gets store discount if you are a member of Morphine BodyShop and Apparel)
ACCESSORIES: Finesmith and Lazuri
KATANA: Blackburns  Katana Mesh Sword Set with Animations HUD (0L$@MP)





SUN GLASSES: ieQED ace.shades.yellow (scribo gift)
OUTFIT: * Morphine : Fujin's Long Tee (comes with Black, Red, navy texture) ~ The Rhapsody Event~




SIM: Dreadpool Version 2.0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Happy week ends!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The world sometimes feels like an insane asylum. You can decide whether you want to be an inmate or pick up your visitor's badge. You can be in the world but not engage in the melodrama of it; you can become a spiritual being having a human experience thoroughly and fully.~Deepak Chopra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment