Friday, March 28, 2014

#101 ====MALE SIDE====

Hi to all! Its guys stuff today, it is really hard to find nice freebies and items for guys but recently Poised Urban Apparel sent me this wonderful new Men's Tee which they recently released and I think its a bright idea to create stuff for guys specially with a texture hud that you can change and you have lots of options to choose. Actually I don't know if you also notice that men in SL doesn't often change clothes and I know some who don't change outfit for months, I am not saying that they do that also in RL :)). I cant imagine if that so lol. probably because this is SL and sometimes we are lazy to change clothes and I myself have done that, I didn't change for three days and that's the longest I have done it. And I think having a clothes with hud changing texture, we can change the texture of the clothes without removing our outfits and that is smart idea and that applies to those who doesn't like to change clothes from time to time. And here is my looks for today I hope you like it guys.






#1= SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Group skin MARCH (fee to join)
#2= SKIN: .::WoW Skins:::. Marc GG Tan (fee to join)
#3= OUTFITS: VIP Creations Music Is Life Hunt Gift:Male (check SLFO notices)
HAIR: *ARGRACE* WelcomeGift "MINATO" [male/unisex]
ACCESSORIES:  CHOP ZUEY








SHIRTS: ::Poised:: G Male Mesh Tee with texture hud
(it comes with different texture but i only choose those I like most to show you guys)
(NEW RELEASED)








SHIRTS: ::Poised:: G Male Mesh Tee (another hud) with texture hud
(it comes with different texture but i only choose those I like most to show you guys)
(NEW RELEASED)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY WEEKENDS!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right. ~Abraham Lincoln

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment