Wednesday, March 19, 2014

# 99 ====VENICE====


Wow! This is my 99th post and I can even imagine I could reach this number in just a few months, when I create my blog and made my first post,  the only things on my mind is that to be able to get rid of my boredom in SL and to show people my likes about freebies and to give them information and later can be help to everyone but as times goes by, this thing became my passion and I am so happy when people tells me what they think about my blog and they follow it and for me it is an achievement to make them smile. Thank you so much to all my glamorous people :))..  

Ok back to business :))... A couple days back I saw a picture of a place in Facebook taken by a good SL photographer and now my good friend BEE, and I am so fascinated and captured my attention right away and the owner of the picture, bee, ask me to come to the said place and yes I did and meet her, and I met her for the first time lol*, Thank you bee for showing me Venice :)). I hope you guys can visit this place I think it is one of the most beautiful place in SL.  I might not been to Venice in real life but I can say I have been to Venice in Second life :)). And because I am so inspired with this place I took my photograph in Venice, with this wonderful Items from ::Poised::*ARGRACE*,  ::C.C.Kre-ations::::GB::HOLLYHOODSouth BeachPure Poison, VIP CREATION and .:Panda Punx:., hope you guys like it....







SKIN: .:Panda Punx:. Body Shop March 2014 Group Gift
HAIR: *ARGRACE* Welcome Gift "MINATO" fat pack [male/unisex]
EYES: .:{Crystal cat} eyes:. .::C.C.Kre-ations::.Group Gift 
BOWTIE: Pure Poison - Bowtie Swirls (check group notices)
EARRINGS: Pure Poison - Coral Earrings (check group notices)






DRESS: ::Poised:: Vogue Dress with color change HUD (New Release)
SHOES: HOLLYHOOD MESH BLACK/STAINLESS CANDY WEDGES







TOP: South Beach Mesh owl shirt white (Lucky Letter)
LEGGINGS: ::GB:: MESH Leggings  pants (1L$)
 SHOES: HOLLYHOOD MESH BLACK/STAINLESS CANDY WEDGES







HAIR: *ARGRACE* WelcomeGift "SAKURA" fat pack [famale] 
OUTFIT: *****VIP Creation****** Music Is Life Hunt Gift:Female (check SLFO notices)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HUGS TO ALL!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



As many times as I've seen 'The Merchant of Venice,' I always take Shylock's side. For all the hatred that guy is shown, he has a reason to hate in return. He's treated cruelly. And it's tragic that he learns to be intolerant because of what others do to him. ~John Irving


~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment