Sunday, March 16, 2014

#97 ==== I'M A GOOD GIRL====


Hi everyone, First, I like to apologized for posting late, I have been busy in Secondlife and I got a new job, well what can I say to my new job, I like it and of course there is a salary :). Probably I might not doing a lot of blogging for the next days or so but I will assure you that if I have time I wil blog as much as I can and bring you more freebies and thank you everyone for supporting Glam and Free and for liking it at Facebook, this is my addiction and you are my inspiration :)) kisses to all. And here is your freebie today hope you like them :)).






SKIN: [AaG] ISABEL Skin
HAIR:~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Blacks (The Arcade Gacha Event)
DRESS : [AaG] VALERIA dress
JEWELRIES: MIEL UVA SET - Group Gift (THE DECK)






SKIN: [AaG] ELENA Tan Skin Gift
HAIR:~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Blacks (The Arcade Gacha Event)
OUTFIT: [AaG] MARA outfit Gift
SHOES: {{BSD Design studio }}Thelist  boots-xmas boots Group Gift
NECKLACE: Apple May Designs -Eccentric Pencil Gift
BAG: Apple May Designs - Travel Case - Anarchy *Limited Edition* (1L$)








SKIN: [AaG] ELENA Tan Skin Gift
HAIR:~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Blacks (The Arcade Gacha Event)
OUTFIT: ::FAC:: Pepper Outfit  [Group gift March 2014]
SHOES: {{BSD Design studio }}Thelist  boots-xmas boots Group Gift
BAG:*SB* Shamrock messenger Bag (NEW)



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. kisses to all!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I'm a bad girl because I like to tease.~Katy Perry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment