Thursday, March 13, 2014

#96 ====RAIN OR SHINE====


Hi to all, wow I have such a crazy and annoying experience this week and it was really disappointing, every time there is an event at the Arcade Gacha, I always check there stuff and I buy hair, actually all the hair I could find there, I am a fan of hairs and getting some bargain is really wonderful and I should say that the hair in that event are good and pretty and you wont regret to get them all but I was disappointed because in every event I have experiencing this situation which is quite annoying and I wanna share to you my experience and I don't know if some of you have experienced the same. I had difficulty in entering the sim and every time I teleported myself at the said event I end up going to a big ship located at the near sim and I thought maybe the sim is full that is why I probably went there and then I decided maybe in a couple of days I will get back to try my luck and still same happen and knowing the sim is not full I don't know if its on my end :((. Oh well,  rain or shine I will get that items I want lol* but my "agony" which is I called lol* wasn't end there when I finally I was able to enter the sim and the sim is fully rezzed, and at last, I can get the items I want,  another problem occurs, none of the items where delivered to me :((. So what I did I wrote a note card in each of the designers about the circumstances happen to me at the Arcade together with the transaction history which you can get at the account dashboard which you can find it at your tool bar. And happily, the owner of Exile, Kavar Cleanslate gives me a quick response on my note and he gave me the hair I paid and he is so nice.. thank you Mr. Cleanslate for the hair :)) and also the other owners I sent a note card also replied and I got the items I bought, Really I am so happy. 

Well, I don't wanna blame Arcade Gatcha about this but I cant help it not to show what I feel, I know they been doing there job over and over and finding things for them to be able to give us quality services and to be able to solve this problems occurring and I admire designers about there patience in attending to all the issue clients have and its not a easy job to give satisfaction to your clients, I hope next time will get even better :)). 






HAIR: Exile::Rain or Shine: 3. Light Browns (Arcade Gacha Event)
SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Gaia Tan 02 (Midnight Mania) fee to join
EYES: Amacci Zenith Eyes ~ Twilight (FREE@MarketPlace)
HAND CUFF: Pure Poison - Locked Handcuffs Gift (check Group Notice)






LEFT TO RIGHT
 DRESS #1:  JAVA LORDIVA BLAST DRESS Free
 DRESS #2: JAVA HELP WANTED SIGN DRESS Free
 DRESS #3: JAVA COFFEE STAINED MONDAY Free (includes shoes)






HAIR: Exile::Rain or Shine: 3. Light Browns (Arcade Gacha Event)
SKIN: .::WoW Skins::: Norah Bronze 05 (Midnight Mania) fee to join
EYES: Amacci Zenith Eyes ~ Twilight (FREE@MarketPlace)
HAND CUFF: Pure Poison - Locked Handcuffs Gift (check Group Notice)






LEFT TO RIGHT
 DRESS #1: JAVA RENTS PAID PALE PINK  Free
 DRESS #2: JAVA MOMMIES GIRL WORK IT BEYONCE FREE FIT


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. hugs to all!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


God is good for everybody. The sun shines on good people and bad people, and it rains on both, too. God doesn't choose rain only for bad people.
~Mariano Rivera

~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment