Tuesday, June 3, 2014

#137 ====LA LA LA VA ROCKS!====



Good day to all my Glam people! Today I want to share to you some freebie I collected recently and New released from Lavarock Creation and there new group Gifts. I hope you like them and here is my looks for today and joining me again with this post, my blogger partner, Wackyblues *winks!.

NEW STORE LOCATION for LAVAROCK CREATIONS:
(updated 06.05.14)




SKIN: * Morphine : Victoria Peach Skintone (NEW) ~Risque Business Fashion Fair
MAKEUP: * Morphine Victoria Natural Lips Pack  ~Risque Business Fashion Fair
HAIR: Adoness
EARRINGS: *CentoPallini* Black Feather Earrings
NECKLACE: !ELEMENTAL JEWELRY SEPTEMBER 2013 GROUP GIFT
JACKET: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/ -OUTLAW FEMALE JACKET
JEANS: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/-RIOT FEMALE PANTS GRUNGE DENIM Group Gift
SHOES &EYE GLASSES: [LW] Crushers<3  Platform Boots  and [LW] Sophisticated Glasses Mandarine (included in one box) ***HELLISH***  ~SL F&O~








SKIN: * Morphine : SephV2 Tan Skintone ~NEW~
HAIR: *ARGRACE* WelcomeGift "MINATO" [male/unisex] Group Gift
EYE GLASSES: Karacter l Executive Glasses l GIFT ( 1L$@Marketplace)
JACKET:  m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/ -OUTLAW MALE JACKET ~NEW~
JEANS: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/-PANTS MALE BATTERY GRUNGY Group Gift
SHOES: AFI Designs Devil Unisex Kicks Group Gift







~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HUGS!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there. J'aime la vie! I feel that to live is a wonderful thing.~Coco Chanel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment