Sunday, June 29, 2014

#155 ====JUST ARRIVED====


Hi glam people, I hope you are all doing fine,  my friend Wacky posted for me for this blog and the post its about the new released from Lavarock Creations and match with this cool jacket from Lavarock also. So here is Wacky's look for today and I like to thank my friend wacky for doing this pose for me. I hope you like it :)




JEANS: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/-RENEWAL SUSP PANTS MALE ~NEW~
SHOES: AFI Designs UNISEX Camo Kicks group gift





JACKET: m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/ -OPIUM MALE JACKET






HAIR&BONNET: Amacci Free Hair ~ Morgan (Jet Black)
SKIN: Curves-Group Gift-Boys-2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Happy week ends!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This generation is so dead. You ask a kid, 'What are you doing this Saturday?' and they'll be playing video games or watching cable, instead of building model cars or airplanes or doing something creative. Kids today never say, 'Man, I'm really into remote-controlled steamboats.'~Jack White

~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment