Monday, June 16, 2014

#146 ====HOME ALONE====


Good morning guys! SL been boring lately and maybe sometimes you also felt the same. I felt bored because I am lazy to explore but of course there are lot of things to do in SL :) and lately I don't stay long online in SL like I usually do before because of RL *grin and most of the time I am alone at my SL brothers parcel :( and because the boredom is killing me lol* and I am home alone I decided to do my blog and took some photos inside the house wearing this sexy dress from POISED URBAN APPAREL and accessorized with this lovely gifts at Fabfree Headquarters, Nail Me, Hush Skin and Dura, Enjoy!





SKIN: [Hush] Amber Skin - Natural Group Gift
HAIR: *Dura* The 4 year Anniversary hair
JEWELRIES: LUMINESSE FabFree Gift Necklace Set ~FabfreeHQ~




DRESS: DRESS: ::Poised:: Vixen Silver Tied Dress Semi Mesh + Azz  ~NEW~




DRESS:  ::Poised:: Vixen NOIR Tied Dress Semi Mesh + Azz  ~NEW~




DRESS: DRESS:  ::Poised:: Vixen Red Tied Dress Semi Mesh + Azz  ~NEW~
(also comes with other colors)




SANDALS: Hankii Pankii De Los Mertos Lucite skull shoes ~FabfreeHQ~
NAIL POLISH:  !Nail Me! (0L$)
(needs Slink Feet)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Blessed Day to all!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man's life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self. ~B. R. Ambedkar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment