Sunday, June 22, 2014

#150 ==== WOULD YOU====


Hi to all :), Yesterday I decided to visit some of my favorite place in Secondlife and one of those places is the Java Island which later became 2hearts beach and now it is under construction and now has a new name, Romantic Islands. And this sim is my favorite place to go to and just stay there for an hour listening to the stream and watching people dancing and I do have a fave spot there and whenever I go there, I just sit on the same spot and go AFK lol*. Its weird I know but I am like that before specially when I am lazy to do things but since it is under construction my fave spot was been removed :( so I need to find another spot for me lol*. I have many favorite place in SL but some of those place where gone either the owner wasn't able to pay the rent or move to another location or they change the landscape, there are many reason why a place is gone and as we all know there are no permanent in this world either in SL but its a good thing that some of my favorite places are still there and one of them is the Java Island and every time I went here I am always reminiscing and to remember this place what I did I took my blog photos for today in this sim and for my post I will going to show you this new love releases from Sofia Collectibles, I hope you like what I did today :)





SKIN: Curves Welcome Gift-Girls ~SL F&O Gift~
HAIR: **Pocket Mirrors** Guadalupe Updo ~SL F&O Gift~
EARRINGS: MoiMoi Vibe Earring Group Gift




DRESS: ~S~ Boho Set Vio ~NEW~
SHOES: KoiKoi T-Dotty Group Gift




DRESS: ~S~ Claire Blush Gown ~NEW~




DRESS: ~S~ Florence Blue ~NEW~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Happy Weekdays to ALL!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It's great to reminisce about good memories of my past. It was enjoyable when it was today. So learning to enjoy today has two benefits: it gives me happiness right now, and it becomes a good memory later.
~George Foreman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment