Thursday, July 3, 2014

#157 =====TOMORROW IS FRIDAY====


Good day to all, this is my first post for this Month and this month I am planning to feature new stores and Events but also there are lots more and I don't know what else stores for us, let see :). And now for my fist post, I am so excited to show you this new released from Lavarock and gift from CWS and SLFO, I hope you guys enjoy your day...




TOP: \m/LAVAROCK CREATIONS\m/ -ALICE LOOSE TANK ~NEW~ Market Place
CAPRI: \m/LAVAROCK CREATIONS\m/-RENEWAL SUSP FEM CAPRI ~NEW~ MarketPlace



DRESS: .:COLORS WORLD STORE:.Gift Pam Dress




HAIR: Alice Project - Kimberly - Mini Medley ~SL F&O Gift~
SKIN: Lumae :: Una / Gem Group Gift



SHOES: Ricielli - WORLD CUP HUNT / ITEM #03 Cher High Heels (15L$)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY FRIDAY!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been saying for a couple of years now that people need to let God out of the Sunday morning box, that He doesn't want to just be with you for an hour or two on Sunday morning and then put back in His box to sit there until you have an emergency, but He wants to invade your Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.~Joyce Meyer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment