Friday, July 11, 2014

#159 ====NEVER TO OLD TO ROCK=====


Hello guys, I am missing my post and I miss also my galm people :). been doing a lot lately in RL and I am seldom to go to SL but finally I got time to post today and check what are the latest released from my fave stores and gifts and I want to share to you this wonderful gifts and new items from Poised Urban Apparel and other gifts from SL F&O and more.




SKIN:  Essences {Jamie} Gift (all tones)
OUTFIT:::Poised:: Rock On! Plugged In Hunt II Female  (1L$)
SHOES: :Diamante: Armory - SLink Avatar Enhancement - High Feet  SL F&O Gift




SKIN: -POUDRE- [Gin] Black Dream - SL F&O Gift
TOP: ::Poised:: Push Top - July 2014  Group Gift 
SKIRT: ::Poised:: Mehri Skirt + Phat/cute Azz Applier  ~NEW~
SHOES:  ~KaraBaby~ -Strawberry Fields Forever- FREE - Slink High

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY WEEKEND!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybilthank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you don't know the blues... there's no point in picking up the guitar and playing rock and roll or any other form of popular music. ~Keith Richards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment