Tuesday, July 15, 2014

#161 ====SMEXY====


Hello everyone, Its raining and cold here where I live but doesn't mean that the RL weather keeps me for wearing  less fabrics in SL lol*. Sofia Collectibles released a new and exciting dress and today I am also wearing this sexy skin from Morphine BodyShopNadine in Peach Skintone with Blush Style and its exclusively created for  Fresh Style Round 1, bi-weekly event and the skin is marked at 95L$ per brow style and the skin is part of Morphine BodyShop 3WS,  for more details about this event, Click this LINK. And here is my Smexy look for today I hope you like it :)...




SKIN: * Morphine : Nadine Peach Skintone Blush Style ~Fresh Style Round 1~
HAIR: pr!tty - Eve - .Fatpack. Group Exclusive (Check Group Notices)
EARRINGS: ~S~ Jazz Ametrine  ~NEW~
NECKLACE: Pure Poison - Milla Necklace Group Gift




DRESS: ~S~ Wild Blue ~NEW~
SHOES: {kokoia} Calella Army Gift ::  (1L$) ~SL F&O Gift~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. kisses to y'all!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I find the whole concept of being 'sexy' embarrassing and confusing. If I do a photo-shoot, people desperately want to change me - dye my hair blonder, pluck my eyebrows, give me a fringe. Then there's the choice of clothes. I know everyone wants a picture of me in a mini-skirt. But that's not me. ~Emma Watson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment