Tuesday, July 22, 2014

#164 ====UNDER THE NEON TREE====


God day everyone, I hope your all fine :).. Finally I have time to post on my blog and today I want to feature this store  at the Marketplace that sell nice clothing at a very reasonable price, from 1L$ to 10L$ you can buy mesh clothing with beautiful texture, that is very affordable isn't? The store is called [Wear.Me]. but as of this moment the store only sell its product at the Marketplace and if you want to see their items you can check this LINK


Today I want to show you also this latest released from Poised Urban Apparel, a pretty shorts that comes with 4 texture and phat azz applier  :) and to complete my look I match this pretty items with the gifts I got from BSD, littlebones, Hairfair2014 and Fullo, I hope you like what I did today.




TOP: [Wear.Me]- Danica Top
SHORTS: ::Poised:: Sheer Shorts Black + Azz Appliers ~NEW~
JEWELRIES: FuLo - "Passion" - 2012 POE Gift (still available at the store)
SHOES: {{BSD Design studio}}Supermodel shoe collector-red
PIG: !Ohmai Salon: Pigpunzel Softtoy ~HF2014 Gift~
CHAIR: !Ohmai Salon Pigpunzel Chair




TOP: [Wear.Me]- Cami Top
CAPRIS: [Wear.Me]- Cherry Silky Capris
SHOES: {{BSD Design studio}}Supermodel shoe collector-red
BAG:{{BSD Design studio}}model off duty-red




SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Group Gift July/14 Girls
HAIR: little bones. Cosmic -Wearable Colour Demo (1LS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. mhhhuAh!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil, thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls. ~Mother Teresa


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment