Wednesday, April 9, 2014

#105 ==== I LOVE SCARLET====


Hi everyone, hope your all doing fine... about ME? well I am happy that is for sure :)).. hanging out with my sissies inworld, that what I usual do everyday and I love them all <3 and one of our bonding moment is, we hunt freebies and I will show you what we have collected for this past days and I noticed that all the gifts we got has in common and it seems like I am doing a valentine post :)).. So here are you REDs.xoxox







SKIN: Glam Affair
HAIR: [MAG] LONDON [ombres 02] Not Free
LIPSTICK: Pink Acid Group Only Gift 
NECKLACE: *SB* Drop Chain Necklace (black) NEW RELEASE






L-R

DRESS#1: ::DBL:: Dot, Dot, Dot Ensemble ~ Red & White
DRESS#2: QQ Fashion - Red Gift ****






L-R

DRESS#1: [VM] VERO MODERO /  Passion Dress
DRESS#2: ::Poised:: Appeal Mesh Corset Dress APRIL GIFT






CLUTCH:  
*SB* Drop Chain Clutch (black) NEW RELEASE
SHOES: *SB* Drop Chain Pump (black) NEW RELEASE



~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART :))!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion, because it's on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, all that. On the other end, you've got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger and frustration.~ Taylor Swift


~~~~~~~~~~~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment