Tuesday, April 22, 2014

#112 ====LOVELY TUESDAY====


Hi to all my Glam people! Yesterday while I am doing the photos for my blog today, I have discovered something that I want to share to you. For the past weeks upon my exploration to SL, I have seen many avatar wearing mesh clothes that are deformed and stretched and one time, I saw this woman wearing deformed dress and I ask my friend what she sees in that woman's dress and I told her that I saw her dress deform and she said nothing, the dress is normal, and I was so confused and wondering, so I let that passed until yesterday I wore this very nice dress from QQ Fashion and it is a fitted mesh and to my surprised, the dress deforms and stretches and that is when I learn, Oh Ok! this explain what I saw and I assume that my viewer is not yet updated to this new innovation, I am using Catznip viewer by the way. I hope that the Catznip will update their viewer soon because I really love using Catznip every since I started to learn about this viewer but for now I need to download another viewer that is capable with fitted mesh. Check this video for additional knowledge about Fitted Mesh ~LINK. And because I can't get a decent photos to the fitted dress I got from QQ Fashion and for those of you guys never heard and experience about this new mesh product here is the landmark where you can get the (QQ Fashion - Liz Pink Gift - Fitted Mesh ****) ~LandMark. So here are my looks for today :))....





SKIN: * Morphine : Kazumi Native Skin (Smoky) :: Gift Jan 2014 (still available)
HAIR: TRUTH HAIR Fleur -  blondes ~THE SEASONS STORY~
JEWELRIES: Lazuri Perlline Earrings 1&2 AND Necklace (fee to join)
SHOES: *SB* Tie Dye Pumps (SLFO Gift)
DRESS: top- ~ghee~ April 2014 VIP GIFT
DRESS: bottom- ~ghee~ burgundy cherry neglige  gift (0L$)





DRESS: (L)- !Soul - Mesh Short Tube Dress + Lolas + Lush Group Gift (5L$ to join)
DRESS:(R)- * Patulas House Easter 2014 Alexandra Dress Group Gift
HAIR: pr!tty - Lily -  Gift with 4 Color Hud (check group notice)
SKIN: * Morphine : Kazumi Native Skin (Smoky) :: Gift Jan 2014 (still available)
SHOES: ::HH:: Hucci Vinnitsa Sandal - Silver ~COLLABOR88~ (88L$)
SLINK HAND AND FEET





SKIN: * Morphine : Lauren Medium Skin ~Group Gift March '14~(still available)
HAIR: [LNS Designs] CAPRICA - BLACKS PACK
DRESS: (L)-.::KL Couture::. Grace/April's gift
DRESS: (R)- *Bliss Couture* MVW Bosl Fashion Show Giftbag
PONCHO: *Bliss Couture*! Bliss Fur ! Free Fur Poncho Giftbag



~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Happy Earth day!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I hadn't worked for a year when I had my Prison Break audition and it was the easiest audition I've ever had. I got the script on Friday, went to the audition on Monday and got the part on Tuesday. I was shooting the pilot a week later. I didn't have time to be nervous - it happened so quickly.~Wentworth Miller



~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment