Friday, April 11, 2014

#106 ====THE MUSICIAN====


Hi everyone, Couple of days back I went to this skin store, called MORPHINE and I am so fascinated about there skin because one of the skin they sell named after my country capital city which is Manila and I thought the skin is beautiful so I bought it and when you bought any regular items in the store you will get an automatic group invites and I think that is a brilliant idea than asking for group fees and  you can get discounts and there free gifts of course.  And just recently I received this notice from the said store that they are looking for bloggers and because I like there skins a lot, I became interested and wanted to be part of there bloggers group and so I followed the instruction and apply and I am pretty lucky that the manager gives me a quick response about my application and she ask me to message the owner to say that I am one of the lucky people she choose to part of the Morphine Bloggers Group but there is a twist, When I contacted the owner, she gives me a challenge and she said that there is an initiation to be part of the group. So I am excited about this challenge and she challenge me to make a post with a dress to kill look, ok that a bit of a challenge but I don't know if I complied with that challenge and I know that is the initiation but I was inspired with the skin she gave me and instead of doing what she ask me I made an decision to make something that described the skin. This skin has it innocent look that I love, an innocent look that inspired to make a simple look out of it. So I came up to make to this idea to make a Musician /Street performer look but instead of usual guitarist or rocker, I decided that my musician to be more classical and since I like classical music, I make her a violinist and everything came to place just like serendipity, My friend, King Rameses, show me this place called Hazardous Misali and It is so lovely and I decide to took this photos here. Maybe I disappointed Ms.  Ydrecce Forster about this post* but I try hun lol* but this what my heart tells me :) whisper: sorry. OK! here are you looks today . thank you all.








SKIN: * Morphine : FreyaV2 Peach Skintone Blight (THE KRAVE URBAN FAIR)
HAIR: ""D!va"" Hair "Layla" (Type A)(Onyx) (150L$)
EARRINGS: Pure Poison - Lala Earrings






TOPS: ::Poised:: Bon Tank over bra (NEW RELEASE)
BRACELETS: NIKITA BANGLES silver (10L$ MP)
JEANS:m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/-NO WAY FEMALE PANTS (GIFT)
VIOLIN: Media Company VIOLIN V2 MP BOX (200L$ MP)
TATTOO: was created by Me (if you want it please IM me I will give you a copy)






VIOLIN CASE: [GMSf] Violin case BOX



~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. MORE POWER MORPHINE!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It takes generosity to discover the whole through others. If you realize you are only a violin, you can open yourself up to the world by playing your role in the concert.~Jacques Yves Cousteau


~~~~~~~~~~~~~






2 comments:

  1. opo! pinay na pinay, Ms. Cherylblossom, Pasensya now kolang nakita comment mo:)

    ReplyDelete