Thursday, April 17, 2014

#109 ====MY FANCY GOWN====


Hello Ladies, Today I put all the gowns I collected lately, I am fond of gowns and when ever I put on a lovely gown I feel like I am a princess *chuckle, I every ladies has that dream :). So here are my looks for today I hope this will inspire you to go to the ballroom :)). Enjoy!






SKIN: * Morphine : Manila Tan Skin Smoky (99L$)
HAIR: ""D!va"" Hair "Asami"  Type B ~Red Amber (150L$)
NECKLACE: Pure Poison - Aileen Necklace - Group Gift (check Group Notices)
EARRING: Vogue old gifts




GOWN: SAS - April 2014 Gown (fee to join)





SKIN:  * Morphine : Manila Peach Skin Group Gift
 (to be able to join the Group buy any regular Items From Morphine Bodyshop and There will be a automatic group invite ) 
HAIR: ChiChickie! New Release Gift (Scribo Gift)
NECKLACE: Pure Poison - Aileen Necklace - Group Gift (check Group Notices)




GOWN: .::KL Couture::. Flow / 1sr Anniversary Gift





SKIN:  * Morphine : Kazumi Peach Skintone (Dainty) Regulat Price
HAIR: ""D!va"" Hair "Layla" Type A~Onyx (150L$)





GOWN: QQ Fashion - Genevieve Gold Gift -  ****




SKIN:  * Morphine : Ghail Peach Skintone Smoky (Skin Fair)
HAIR: ""D!va"" Hair "Asami" Type B Ruby (Lucky Board)




GOWN:*Bliss Couture* Pink Mermaid Free Gown 
POSES: Annomis poses-Mara NEW RELEASE (25L$)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. Kaboom!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients, for more info. please send notecards to iamsybil resident or jaden hollow and don't forget to 
check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think our present existence, as a dream.~Edgar Allan Poe


~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment