Friday, August 16, 2013

#1 ~~SAFARI~~

Hello to all who love fashion and freebies like me, I am new in this kind of craft and I am still learning this blogging apps :)) though I have a page in Facebook with same tittle, I am posting some glamorous and fashionable freebies that I found in SL and I've been doing that for almost 3 months now, and I think I am still new with this.... And this is my first post I hope we all can enjoy this.

Who doesn't want free? most of us do. Just like everybody I love freebies. I have been hunting free stuff and dressing up my avatar.. You don't need to spent many Lindens just to look pretty and that's what the purpose of this blog.. And this is our first journey!




SKIN: Essences ~ Whisper *Forgive me* 03~ light rose ~ <70L$ at TDR>
MAKEUP: Pink Acid Yogurt Lip Gloss + Lashes + Blush 2 Pack Gift<Dollarbie @ Marketplace>




(come with blouse, leggings, scarf, bangle, and shoes, very elegant aand quality animaal print design)<Dollarbie @ Sandia Room>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments your inputs are appreciated since I am new in this and Godbless us all!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and dont forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you


"It's really beautiful. It feels like God visits everywhere else but lives in Africa"  
 --Will Smith










No comments:

Post a Comment