Sunday, August 18, 2013

#3 ~~LOVELY GREEN~~


Good Morning! Cold and Rainy day to everyone. Rain pours the whole night and and I am lazy to get up on my bed lol, but now I have a reason to blog and I have something for you people who love ballrooms and dancing. 

.:LC:. Fashion released a ballgown gown as a gift, a green classy gown with a pretty round prints which I like. Very glamorous and also comes with lola applier fit for those who have lolas. And to add up to the complete look I style it with accessories and hair... I hope you like it.


GOWN: .:LC:. Ellis  Evening Gown with Applier 




HAIR: Truth Cece Mocha
LASHES: Brisa Fashion ::.Kitty-Lashes.::<50L$ at Marketplace>
ACCESSORIES: CHOP ZUEY, Tyger Burning Bright!!! Bangles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..happy day!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and dont forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Whatever befalls the earth, befalls the people of the earth. Man did not weave the web of life; he is merely a strand in it. - Chief Seattle






No comments:

Post a Comment