Sunday, August 25, 2013

#6 ~~SKINS~~ 3rd part

Good day glamorous people! I hope you are all doing fine and as for me I feel good and in love, and that exactly what you must feel when you wear your best skin. Every woman deserves the best and today I got something for you guys. I will show you the third part of my Skin blog and this set of skins are medium tones. I got this skins from lucky chairs, group gifts, hunt and in Marketplace and I always wants the best for you guys, I hope you like them :))....


Curves!




SKIN: Curves! August group gift
EYES: Amacci-Look-Eyes-Fire-Free <Marketplace> 
HAIR: "LoQ Hair" Color Samples - Tiramisu Hair


.::WoW Skins::.




SKIN: .::WoW Skins::. Cecilia GG AUGUST
EYES: A.G. Clarus Eyes Collection (Watermelon)<Marketplace 1L$>
HAIR: [e] Vivid - 75L$

(there is a fee when you join the.::WoW Skins::. group but its worth when you join, they give free skins every month plus you can get the previous group gifts and also you can join the lucky chairs and the midnight mania)



 {AIMI} 




SKIN: {AIMI} Group Gift January_Lauren
EYES: *Soulglitter* Peyton's Eyes
HAIR: [e] Locked - 75L$


 7 Deadly s{K}ins




SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins –Jane (lucky chair)
EYES: A.G. Real Eyes *gift colour<Marketplace 1L$>
HAIR: [e] Claim - 75L$

 ::mar:: 




SKIN:  ::mar:: CS.Homeless Box Hunt Item  
(Aug. 15 -  Sept. 15 ~ Homeless Awareness Hunt )
EYES: *Soulglitter* Peyton's Eyes free <Marketplace >
HAIR: [e] Other -- 75L$



(RED) SAND




SKIN: (RED) SAND gift  female skin and shape gift fall 2012
EYES: A.G. Real Eyes *gift colour <Marketplace 1L$>
HAIR: [e] Only - 75L$




All skins I posted in this blog I only used one shape, which is the shape I made and I used always, but I have several shape in my shape store and you can drop by check them (Glam shape). I also mix and match this skins with my favorite hairs, eyelashes and free eyes, but you can basically wear any eyes, hair and eyelashes you like. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..Have a wonderful day!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears. ~Anne Roiphe 








No comments:

Post a Comment