Wednesday, August 28, 2013

#8 ~~~LUSCIOUS PINK ~~~

Hello everyone! nice morning to you all. To all glamorous ladies that love hairs I have good news for you. Last August 22, 2013, Vanity hair started there retirement sale and all color pack hair are only 99L$, and i have found some interesting hair. I love vanity hair up-dos there stylish and sophisticated and I have found some in the retirement sale. Check there blogspot below and  the retirement sale while the sale is still ongoing on because ones the sale is over the hair will no longer available forever. 

A nice up-do needs a lovely gown so this what I did do complete the style I match the hair with Liv Glam Luminous gown that I found at the marketplace and an earrings from Chop Zeuy that free from non members, I hope you like the looks as much I do. Kisses everyone!






HAIR: !VA! Lulah/Pauline <99L$ sale>
 Check there blogspot @ http://vanityhairs.blogspot.com/
Dress: [LIV-Glam]  LUMINOUS-Gown Pink  <Marketplaace20L$>
Earrings: Chop Zuey Gift - Toffah Arabia Earrings 





~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..Huggies everyone!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
~~Khalil Gibran









No comments:

Post a Comment