Sunday, August 18, 2013

#2 ~~BLISS~~

Hello! lovely people, today I have something for those who love gowns and elegance. This morning I woke up 5:00 in the morning just and open my lappy, because I have a modelling engagement with Ms. Sandreen Nubalo of Sandreen Fashion and I am so lucky that she pick me to pose for one of her dress collection and I really enjoy working with her. And probably if the photos are done I might post them here. :))

So, after the photoshoots with Ms. Sandreen, the  Fabulously Free in SL just sent me a notice about BLISS COUTURE new free gown. The  Fabulously Free in SL is a group which you can join with no cost and they will sent you notices on what is the the latest high quality gifts & new releases from our Fabulous Designers. you can check there blog @ http://fabfree.wordpress.com.

Bliss Couture has this ongoing Closing sale and  everything will be from 60-90% Off, also there is an ongoing hunt which you find and that are scattered around the store and not only that they have this 4 lovely gowns absolutely free. 



HAIR: ""D!va"" Hair "Vivienne" (Ruby-flower) Mimi's limited gift
ACCESSORIES: Lazuri Multistrand Necklace Earrings




GOWN: *Bliss Couture* Closing Gift
BANGLES: *MM* Resin Bangles  <10L$ at Marketplace>


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments your inputs are appreciated..enjoy the rest of your day!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and dont forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you

Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress.~Coco Chanel








No comments:

Post a Comment