Monday, August 26, 2013

#7~~SKINS~~

Good day gorgeous people, today I will be posting some finds for men. and I am so excited to show this gorgeous skins that I found. On my previous post I always posted something for the ladies and we know that ladies are more fortunate because there are lots of nice and free stuff for them and its really hard to find something for the guys. 

Maybe you have notice something about guys in SL, about their  looks and styling etc., maybe you will agree with me if I say guys doesn't often change there clothes, I am thinking maybe because there lazy to change or maybe because there not as stylish as women or maybe because there not much free clothes for them. Who knows what there reasons and what is running on there minds. What ever it is, everyone has a choice and no one will deprive us on what we like,  but I believe that not only girls should be glamorous and fashionable men should too. Besides who doesn't want to look handsome and that what is glam and free is all about, it is to help you guys how to make your avatar looks good without spending much. And I will not stop looking for some nice and free stuffs for the men out there. I hope you guys will like this skins.


NBP


SKIN:  NBP Norman Skin <Marketplace 1L$>
EYES: Amacci Look Eyes ~ Fire (Free)
HAIR: Amacci Free Hair ~ Morgan (Jet Black)

(red)sand


SKIN: (red)sand winterwonderland gift 2012
EYES: ---> InkHeart <--- Gillian Eyes - Beauty Green 
HAIR: REDGRAVE- Haistyle -TYLER  


 Curves!


SKIN: Curves! August group gift male
EYES: Amacci- Branch Blue Image eyes
HAIR: UNORTHODOXCURL FADE DESIGN 4 XSTREET

Thanks to my friend xparisxblakex31 Resident for posing and modeling this fabulous skin.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated..Have a wonderful day!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page,GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I don't call you handsome, sir, though I love you most dearly: far too dearly to flatter you. Don't flatter me. ~Charlotte Bronte












No comments:

Post a Comment