Tuesday, October 8, 2013

#32 ~~~ZOMBIES~~~


Hi to all and finally back. I am so happy I am back on SL and first thing on my list is to do my blog, supposed to be this post  was already finished last week and I have lots of pending post. I have a bad week last week, I need to take a short break from Sl because my laptop needs a doctor :( and the diagnosis is that the video card is not working and it affects the display of my monitor due of over used and being addicted to SL *lol, so no worries now I am back and I miss all my friends and also my glamorous people ~Kisses to everyone~, since I cant use my laptop in playing SL, I decided to buy a new desktop ( that is the proof that I am really addicted to SL *LOL), good news is that I will give you nice graphics this time.

    for my comeback I will  show you some Halloween items I have found and I made my own Halloween style and I am ready for trick or treats *lol.







HAIR: AD tantrum house of wine
SKIN: MIASNOW fab free vendor - Sept 2013 SAMPLER ( Fabfree Headquarters)
DRESS: {dollle*} 04 Gift : Bloody Bandage Outfit






~~~o0o~~~






 DANCE ANIMATION: Abranimations Zombie Disco 1 - Abra





 ZOMBIE OUTFITS: Abranimations (R) Female and Male Zombie Avatar




Thank you to my brother Alfrend for posing with me, he is the male zombie. 
THANK YOU LITTLE BRO.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. BOOOOO!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If human beings had genuine courage, they'd wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween. ~Doug Coupland 






No comments:

Post a Comment