Tuesday, October 15, 2013

#35 ~~~TRICK OR TREATS AND FREEBIES~~~

Hi to all my glamorous people, after the recent things happen with my laptop, now something happen to RL, recently our country was hit by a super typhoon and we lost electricity for 3 days and good thing nothing serious happen to me and my family. I am still lucky and blessed, most my neighbors lost there roofs and some lost there home and many trees fell down and by just now the electricity just came back and as soon the electricity came I went to my computer and start working with my blog, I know I have lots of things to post and when I log in in SL I check some of my messages and note cards and some notices and  Ms. Ambra Hoxley of Poudre has sent me a beautiful skin just right for the coming Halloween and this gift is available to all the Poudre Group member and the skin has tango applier and phat azz , so come and visit the Poudre and get your free skin and here is my treats for you guys I hope you like it :)). 








SKIN: -POUDRE- [Artemisia] - Group Gift OCT
HAIR: *Dura* The 3th year Anniversary hair/Group gift (Butter Rum)
PARTED LIPS: -POUDRE- Parted Lips - Alpha -
DRESS: :::DR::: Alice's summer dress (Halloween)
BOOTS: (R E D) Boots (no longer available)






____________________________________________________






SKIN: -POUDRE- [Artemisia] - Group Gift OCT
HAIR: *Dura* The 3th year Anniversary hair/Group gift (Dark Gray)
HORN: FINESMITH OCTOBER GIFT
NAILS: MoiMoi Nails (Free@Marketplace)
CORSET: (R E D) Corset (Free@Marketplace)
SHORTS: Ricielli lace shorts Love mommy hunt 2013 #15 (15L$)
BOOTS: BOOTS: (R E D) Boots (no longer available)






( The lace shorts from Ricielli is a previous hunt but you can still get the item and the items are located  the mesh department and  Sorry about the  (R E D) Boots because its no longer available at the marketplace )



~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. TRICK OR TREATS!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Acting is like a Halloween mask that you put on. ~River Phoenix 






No comments:

Post a Comment