Thursday, October 31, 2013

#50 ~~~ MIXIN, MATCHING, STYLING ~~~


Good morning and happy Halloween to all. This will be my last post for this month  and its kinda sad that its the end of the month and October is leaving :(. I know you guys know that I have a rough month, like I need to have a short SL break because my laptop is broke and I need to buy a new desktop so that I can play SL lol*, still I manage to catch up and I am so happy to give you many glamorous freebies and  I really really enjoy  looking for free stuff. Thank you to all the designers for all the  the awesome gifts you shared with us. And you know what I enjoyed most this month is getting many free skins and hairs *giggles and I know you love that too guys. And now for my last post I will share to you these beautiful dollarbies clothing that I got from DCNY  and lovely dresses from AUSHKA&CO and SYSY's, to compete the looks, I style this clothes with these wonderful hair from Miss C and Lelutka, I hope you like what I did today. 







(from left to right)

SKIN: Aeva // Female Gift ~Charity
HAIR: Miss C. Subscriber Gift / Mokatana - Fat Pack
DRESS#1: AUSHKA&CO-HotPink Mini-Group Gift
DRESS#2:  AUSHKA&CO-Pinkish Mesh Dress-Group Gift
SHOES: LUZ - Gift October 2013 - (shown on the previous post)







(from left to right)

SKIN: Aeva // Female Gift ~ Halo
HAIR: Miss C. Group Gift / Gabriel - Fat Pack (30L$ to join)
DRESS#1: DCNY_Fall Dress_Pumpkin (dollarbie)
DRESS#2: SYSY's Cirella Halloween babydoll gift
DRESS#3: DCNY_Crossover Dress_Harvest Dollarbie
SHOES#1: Miamai_PinkPumpkin Hunt 05
SHOES: LUZ - Gift October 2013 - (shown on the previous post)






(from left to right)

SKIN: Aeva // Female Gift ~Jaci
HAIR: [LeLutka]- Subscriber"s Gift~RUSH hair FATPACK
TOP#1: DCNY_Applique Top _Spring/Fern (dollarbie)
TOP#2: DCNY_Linen Tunic_Citrus (dollarbie)
TOP#3: DCNY_Keyhole Top_Ribbons (dollarbie)
SKIRT: [s]. ruffle skirt // polkadots with color change hud
 (I got this free yesterday at the market place now when I checked it its already 80L$, sad to know about that :( )
SHOES: LUZ - Gift October 2013 - (shown on the previous post)







(from left to right)

SKIN: Aeva // Female Gift ~Jaci
HAIR: (CiC) Pumpkin Hunt - Denise
TOP#1: DCNY_Lo Lo Cardi Sweater_Limited Edition (dollarbie)
TOP#2: DCNY_Denim Moto Jacket_Fall (dollarbie)
TOP#3: DCNY_Ltd. Edition_Shirt/Vest/Tie  (dollarbie)
JEANS: ((Hippo)) Brand Jeans - Everyday Jeans Set 3 texture (free@Marketplace)
SHOES: LUZ - Gift october 2013 - (shown on the previous post)



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. take care everyone!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.~Mother Teresa 








No comments:

Post a Comment