Thursday, October 10, 2013

#34 ~~~BE GLAM, LIVE GLAM~~~

Good morning to all my glamorous people! Before anything else I just like to thank all the people who sent me a get well message in my facebook, thank you guys and no more worries I am good now and very well and back to work, and today I like to share to you some freebies I have found inwold and in marketplace and among this are this two (2) beautiful freebie dresses from Liv Glam and K Collection and in order to get this dresses all you need to do is join the  Designer Showcase VIP group. So what are you waiting for grab your freebies now while there still available :)).   








HAIR: Analog dog 
SKIN: :F: Group.Gift#4.2013 (Beach)
DRESS: [LG] K Collection Heart Attack Dress Gift (Designer Showcase)
ACCESSORIES:  FINESMITH shikati GG





______________________________________________________






HAIR: LAQ
SKIN: [Hush] Autumn - Group Gift (with shape and brows)
DRESS: [LG] Boutique-[ FALL-13] Ignition with texture Hud 
ACCESSORIES:.::SHANDRA::.The-N Jewelry Diamond lizard(1L@Marketplace)
SHOES: Enkythings Talyna - Yellow (Free@Marketplace)







~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated.LIVE GLAM!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work. ~Jessica Savitch 






No comments:

Post a Comment