Wednesday, October 9, 2013

#33~~~MARKETPLACE and more FREEBIES~~~

HEY! everyone, first I like to apologize for not posting lately and I have lots of pending post. After a short Sl break due of my laptop, and then I had a flu and I cant hardly get up on my bed, things are not in favor of me lately :(. Now I am getting better so I went to my computer and I try to finish some of my post.

I have lots of new freebies for you guys that I collected lately, I got 4 new skin for you and some nice dresses from Candy Metal and some accessories from Marketplace. Enjoy your freebies.







HAIR: [Anara Hair] - Talia - Violets & Indigo Pack (FREE @ Marketplace)
SKIN: Curves-October Gift-Girls (with shapes and lashes)
DRESS: ::FLG Sexy Girl :: (FREE @ Marketplace)
EARRINGS: Baubles! by Phe TubeCoralEarrings GroupGift Box (1L @ Marketplace)
SHOES: Paint - Vanessa Boots with texture hud (1L @ Marketplace)





__________________________________________________






HAIR: little bones. Schism - Ink Pot - GIFT (Look for the group notices)
SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - October Group (99L to Join)
EYES: -POUDRE- [Eyes] - Aquamarine (not free)
DRESS: ~CandyMetal~ Tunic Dress Gift
SHOES: Paint - Vanessa Boots with texture hud (1L @ Marketplace)





_______________________________________________________________






HAIR: [Anara Hair] - Talia - Violets & Indigo Pack (FREE @ Marketplace)
SKIN: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - DC Special V2 (Apple tree)
EYES: -POUDRE- [Eyes] - Amber (not free)
TOP & JEANS: .::KL Couture::. Darla/September's Group Gift
EARRINGS: Tari's Creations-Breast Cancer Awareness Month Ladies Gift 
(FREE @ Marketplace)
SHOES: ounce shoes*tchuca design (1L @ Marketplace)





__________________________________________________






HAIR: little bones. Schism - Ink Pot - GIFT (Look for the group notices)
EYES: -POUDRE- [Eyes] - winter blu  (not free)
OUTFIT: ~CandyMetal~ October Gift Outfit ( with skin)






~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. KEEPSAFE!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~




We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. ~Mother Teresa 







No comments:

Post a Comment