Thursday, October 17, 2013

#37 ~~~ MY G.I JANE~~~

Hey good morning guy! Today I will share to you some cute camouflage outfit I found. I really love camouflage texture even in RL, I have lots of clothes with camo prints in RL too. And to all who like camo print here is for you guys. Have fun.






SKIN: .::WoW Skins::: Giorgia Skin Milk (lucky chair) 250L$ to join group
DRESS: .::DMD::. Special Offer Camo Dress (LIMITED) (1L$@marketplace)
SHOES: ::GB:: Snap Camoflage Boots Group Gift
HAIR: TRUTH  HAIR Teddy (not free)






______________________________________________________________







SKIN: .::WoW Skins::: Chanel Milk (unpacked)
OUTFIT: ** .:[NMD]:. Militia Bag (subscriber's gift) 
BRACELETS: Chop Zuey - The Bakersfield Mens Bracelets 
(buy it for 0L$ no need to join the group)







PLACE: LIQUID ICE PHILIPPINE JAM



(Thank you to my SL sister -in -law for letting me used her Hammer car, I used it as my background, Thank you again Maia Lyre) 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY MORNING!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.~Mark Twain 





No comments:

Post a Comment