Monday, October 21, 2013

#41 ~~~ITS A GUY THING~~~



Hi to all especially to the macho guys out there *giggles, Today its male stuff time, this month I haven't posted anything about men and I am giving my self a requirements that at least one post about men stuff every month and here is what I got for the beautiful men.  I hope you like it guys.








 SKIN: Curves! -October Gift-Boys (includes shapes)







OUTFIT:  GizzA - October Group Gift
ACCESSORIES: ViPs CoRnEr CrEaTiOnS  MALE SET ACCESSORIES -(Shoes,Hat,Glasses,) (check o the group notices)







VEST&SHIRT: MI87049 Men's Double Vest with Shirt (free@Marketplace)






OUTFIT:  GizzA  - 3rd Anniversary Group Gift
SHOES: ::GB:: Wing Tip_low cut_Gift


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. KISSES TO EVERYONE!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO are now accepting clients and don't forget to check my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~







No comments:

Post a Comment