Wednesday, October 30, 2013

#49 ~~~LETS GET FORMAL THIS TIME~~~


Hi to all my glamorous people, I hope your all doing fine. First I like to thank all the people that follow my blog and thank you for all the likes, I am so happy that you guys like what I am doing and WOW! the Glam and Free Facebook page has reached 103 likes and that is so flattering and this inspired me to give you more glamorous finds :)), thank you guys.

Today lets do something different, for the past days I have been posting freebies for the Halloween and now I want to share with you some glamorous stuff I found while I am exploring around SL  and I made 3 formal looks out of this freebies. I hope you  enjoy your freebie guys! 







HAIR: Miamai_Degarda CandyPants
SKIN: {G} Nadia skin*Halloween Group Gift
GOWN: GizzA - 3rd Anniversary Group Gift
JEWELRIES: Lazuri Classic Pearls (old gifts)
NAILS: Nailed It - Mesh Nails - Halloween 2013 Set with color hud
SHOES: LUZ - Gift October 2013 with color script





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





HAIR: Miamai_Janetta Hair_Gift for HairFair 2013
SKIN: KRB Skins Group Gift -Skipper
DRESS:  GizzA - October Group Gift
JEWELRIES: Lazuri Fall Romance
NAILS: Nailed It - Mesh Nails - Halloween 2013 Set with color hud
SHOES: LUZ - Gift October 2013 with color script





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





HAIR: Miamai_Sakura TealParty
SKIN: Aeva // Airelle ~ Gemstone All tones Group Gift
GOWN: [[ Masoom ]] Higher gown group gift 2
JEWELRIES: Lazuri Halloween Special Edition 2012 
NAILS: Nailed It - Mesh Nails - Halloween 2013 Set with color hud








 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. KEEP SAFE!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Your dresses should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady. ~Edith Head 






No comments:

Post a Comment