Friday, November 1, 2013

#51 ~~~ COME RACE WITH US ~~~


Hello gorgeous people, today we are celebrating All Saints Day and we visited the grave of my dad and our other dead  and we bring them flowers and lighten them candles and say a little prayers and that's how we celebrate the day of our love ones who has departed and for us its like a reunion because all family members are all present and it is an official holiday here. Anyways enough with chit chat because its has nothing to do with my post today lol*.

My  brother and her wife created a wonderful race tracks for all our friends to enjoy  and we usually hangout there and simply rezz our car and ride and I also enjoy racing even though I am not a good driver and I always crashed my car lol* my post today is about racing I have found this sexy racer jumpsuit and I came up to this sexy racer look :)), I hope you like it.






SKIN:  SKIN: {G} Nadia skin*Halloween Group Gift (SHOWN ON THE PREVIOUS POST)
SHAPE: GLAM SHAPES~ Sybil  50% OFF (49L$@Marketplace)
HAIR: AD Pop Scotch Splash with color hud
OUTFIT: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Racer Babe (Pink/White) GG (comes with pink shoes)
SHADES:  Naali's aviator sunglasses silver (10L@Marketplace)





CAR: Donovan Motors - Jiggy (free@Marketplace)








 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY SAINTS DAY!!! 


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil    
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Auto racing is boring except when a car is going at least 172 miles per hour upside down.
~Dave Barry 








No comments:

Post a Comment