Wednesday, November 27, 2013

#72~~~HIS & HERS'~~~



Hey everyone, Yesterday I message my good friend Drummer Xstar to help me with this post because I needed male model and I cant log two avatar at the same time cause I have a graphics issue with my computer and gladly when i ask him to pose with me, he say yes, Thank you very much Drumm :)).

and to make this post possible and to complete our looks today,  I like to share to you this lovely couple poses from [KIKAY] and this lovely couple outfit fro MC Fashion, I hope you like what I did today.







POSE: [kikay] Darling Couple Pose






HIS

JACKET:MC Fashion ~September group gift male hoodie sweater
SHOES: [BLK2.0] Vintage_VECTOR  Group Gift






HER

HAIR: Pelle - ANY HAIR BROWN Group Gift
SKIN: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Freebie
JACKET: MC Fashion ~September group gift female hoodie sweater
TOP & SHORTS: Unique Clothing-Suited Group Gift
SHOES:[BLK2.0] Vintage_VANDAL  Group Gift






POSE: [kikay] FEEL ME - Couple pose (Forbidden Apple Hunt)






HIS

JOGGING OUTFIT: MC Fashion ~ November Gift hoodie & jogging pants male
SHOES:[BLK2.0] Vintage_GIF Group Gift (changeable texture)


HER

JOGGING OUTFIT: MC Fashion ~ November Gift hoodie & jogging pants female
SHOES:[BLK2.0] Vintage_GIF Group Gift (changeable texture)






OSE: [kikay] Sensation Couple Pose (Subscriber's Gift)






HIS

JEANS: MC Fashion ~ October Gift Cargo pants male


HER

HAIR: little bones. Dalliance - GIFT (check notices)
OUTFIT: MC Fashion ~ October Gift RiderSuit Woman



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you have some comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to post your comments, your inputs are appreciated. HAPPY FRIDAY!!!


visit  JS PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO, are now accepting clients and don't forget to check and like my Facebook Page, GLAM and Free by Sybil  
thank you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ideally, couples need three lives; one for him, one for her, and one for them together.~Jacqueline Bisset 







No comments:

Post a Comment